Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Letter writing to request a leave

Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to request a leave of absence from work from [Start date] to [End date]. I regret any inconvenience that my leave may cause, and I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that my work will not be affected during my absence.

The reason for my leave is [reason for leave]. I have been advised by my doctor to take time off to recover and regain my strength. I am confident that with the rest and care I need, I will be able to return to work fully recovered and ready to resume my duties.

During my absence, I have made arrangements for [name of colleague/assistant] to handle my responsibilities and ensure that my work is completed on time. I have also provided [him/her] with detailed instructions and contact information, in case of any urgent matters that require my attention.

I will be available to respond to any important matters that may arise during my leave via email or phone. I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition and a seamless return to work.

Thank you for your understanding and support during this time. I appreciate your consideration of my request for leave.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.